SharePoint Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Content Management (ECM) combines traditional content management, social capabilities, and powerful search ability all in one platform. Its familiar interface provides Microsoft Office like tools. The result is well-managed information that is easy to find, share, and use. A user can set up compliance policies, while its familiar interface lets them work just as they use Microsoft Office products.
Your organizations can leverage ECM as well for:
Web content management and publishing
Business document processing
Support for multilingual publishing.
Our SharePoint ECM Solution is capable to provide you:
- Highly intuitive and user-friendly dashboard for managing sites, people and resources.
- Ability to View, watch and hear all of your files.
- Create tasks and assign them to other members, you can also track the progress.
- Online document and file sharing with document check-in and check-out.
- Efficient document collaboration and versioning.
- Uploader that handles uploading of entire file folders and sub-folders recursively.
- Metadata Enhancer for automatically tagging files and metadata fields during upload process
- Single or Batch Export image and video files with editing tools.
- Discussion forum and Shared Team Calendar.
- Cross Browser Compatibility.
- No software, plug-ins or additional hardware required - just your favourite browser is adequate.
Key Benefits Include:
(Per Microsoft SharePoint Team)
Increase Productivity and Information Value - Closely connected to Microsoft Office, SharePoint 2010 Content provides a familiar user experience. People are comfortable with the system, so they use it. They find the information they need more easily, and their work is managed from start to finish.
Drive Compliance and Reduce Risk - SharePoint 2010 Content makes it easy to tag content, enforce retention schedules, declare records, and apply legal holds. With these measures, you can address the need for compliance and reduce the risk of mistakes when information is archived or disposed.
Fewer Systems and Easier Integration - SharePoint 2010 manages documents, records, Web content, and rich media on a single platform, helping you reduce IT costs. Using interoperability standards like CMIS, XML, and REST to connect to legacy ECM systems, SharePoint 2010 also helps your company get more value from its current investments.
Today business processes several pieces of paper a day,such as - client correspondence,application forms, emails\faxes, invoices, purchase orders etc. This result in postage, storage, search and retrieval cost. ECM provides an effective and cost efficient ways to securely capture, exchange, and manage the information generated and contained in paper documents.